Friday, March 27, 2009

Little Stinker

After my last blog, my contractions were 3 to 5 minutes apart and lasting over a minute. We were all thrilled thinking this was it! We headed to the hospital. What do you think happened? We got there and the contractions were not as intense or coming as frequently. They checked me and there had been no change in my cervix since yesterday. I walked for an hour, and guess what? No change again! Of course I started having contractions after they took me off the monitors. Jeremiah just can't figure out what he wants.

We got to go to a very yummy Chines place with Mom, Ms Terri, Brenda, Ricky and Travis. So that was a plus! Now we are back at the Stockman's house, just hanging out. I've still been having contractions so we shall see what happens!

2 comments:

Kierstyn said...

He is a little stinker. Did Mom tell you about Hospital Door Syndrom? That's what he has. Or what you have.

Megan said...

One or both of us have it, that for sure!