Saturday, July 16, 2011

Mommy Brain

I took Jeremiah to the pediatrician this morning. He had been running a low grade fever and last night during bath time he would cry every time water got in his ears. I went to check him and this is the conversation the receptionist and I had...

Receptionist: What's his birthday?
Me: I said April 24, 2009.
R sounding a little confused :What's his name?
Me: Jeremiah
R: Is his birthday April 17, 2009?
Me: No, that's his brother's, Ephram, birthday.

She looked really confused at this point. I then realize that I told her Jeremiah's birthday was on the 24 which is Matt's birthday and Ephram's birthday was the 17 when that's Jeremiah's birthday. I laugh and tell her that my husband and two sons all have their birthdays within a week. I then give her Jeremiah's correct birthday. Maybe I need to start drinking coffee!

No comments: