Thursday, July 7, 2011

Jeremiah-ism




  • We were driving home one night and Matt and I hear a fart from the back seat. We both look at each other because it did not sound like that could come from a little boy. In the back eat Jeremiah is just staring out the window. When we asked him what that noise was he looked at us with huge eyes, like he couldn't believe we were asking him that. He promptly said"Da baby did it!" I couldn't stop laughing! 2 years old and already blaming his little brother!

  • I was nursing and Jeremiah started trolling for a snack. It got very quiet in the kitchen, never a good sign. I walk into the kitchen to find Jeremiah sitting on the floor holding the open container of Quick and a spoon. He scooped up a spoonful of Quick, ate and proclaimed it "dewishish!" (delicious).


  • During nap time I was working in my room. I turn around and see Jeremiah walking to me (whenever he wakes up he come to find me or Matt). He put his hands up by his face and said "Tada!" I picked him up and he feel right back to sleep, awesome trick!

No comments: