Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wreath ADD

Spring is almost here! And that means new decorations! I have a door mat that I really like, but nothing that coordinates to go one the door. I'm not one to go spend a ton of cash on one. So I got online ant started checking out some blogs for ideas.

I was planning on doing this one.


Went to Hobby Lobby to get everything I needed. Once Jeremiah was done for his nap I got to work. When I was almost finished, I realized I wasn't feeling it. It looked messy to me. I put it aside to try to think of something else to make with the supplies I had.

When I put the wreath down it, it landed upside down. I liked the clean lines of the ribbon. Reminded me of another wreath.

Last night I got to work on my wreath redo. I was pleased with how it turned out, but felt like it was missing something.


I really liked this one.



Only problem was, I don't have a sewing machine, or sew. After some brain storming and rummaging through my craft box I found the solution! More matching ribbon, coordinating felt and puff paint.
By using felt, you just need to cut it to size. Much easier!

Like I said, I have wreath ADD. After making three different wreaths I finally have one I like! It matches my mat and has bright colors that I love.

4 comments:

momma said...

very cute!!

Susie said...

Turned out so cute!!

Crystal said...

i love it! You are super crafty! :)

Kierstyn said...

Well done!