Sunday, February 20, 2011

Living the Curse, Baby

You know. The curse that was placed on Adam and Eve when they were thrown out of Eden when they had disobeyed. That's what Matt and I are living!

We've been trying to get grass to grow in our back yard since we moved in, 2 and a half years ago! Each year we get a little more. But still have large bald spots. We're desperately trying to get a grassy lawn for this summer. Especially since we'll have a very busy 2 year old! Not to mention a tired Momma who will be glad to be able to sit in a lawn chair and watch him run while Ephram sleeps.

Every time Matt tells me that it's frustrating or a struggle to grow the grass. I just remind him that this is part of the curse. Such an encouraging wife, huh?

Don't worry, I get a taste of it too. When I start complaining about about being uncomfortable during this pregnancy, Matt tells me what I told him, it's just part of living with the curse!

No comments: