Friday, April 16, 2010

Grandma comes to town!

Grandma came to visit for Jeremiah's first birthday. I'm so thankful that even though my parents live so far away they make the effort to visit and be a part f Jeremiah's life. Here are some pictures of the our fun!

Opening presents




What's in here?



Just what I wanted!




He LOVES books! He now picks them up and hands them to you. Too cute.


The wagon was from Grandma and Grand-daddy. This was the first thing he cruised with.


Pretty fancy, huh? Has seats, seat belts, cup holders, and a canopy! I think Jeremiah approves of his new ride.


Snuggling with Grandma after some fun at the park.


I have no words for this one. :-)


Just because he's so cute!

Playing like a big boy


Not so sure about the slide, sucking his thumb while he decides




2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are great! I really hope we can all get together for Independence Day...but I'm not willing to trade it for the Christmas visit!!

Kierstyn said...

Awwww! Such good pictures.