Saturday, January 2, 2010

Peepee Pants

When I told people I was having a little boy everyone warned me about him spraying. I was so careful when he was first born. I did not want to get peed on! The closest he ever came to peeing on me was during bath time. Pretty easy to avoid getting sprayed then. Since I've never been sprayed I've become very lax while changing him.

Yesterday, I was changing him on the couch. Matt was talking to me from the kitchen. I looked up and told him something and when I looked back down there was a linear splatter mark on the couch. I had no idea what happened! I looked and saw splatter marks on my pants! What in the world happened??? Then I saw sweet Jeremiah lying on the couch with no diaper on, smiling at me.

He got me, after 8 months he finally sprayed me! I'm going to need to be more careful from now on!

2 comments:

Shannon (Cali version) said...

the spraying rule doesn't just apply to boys! Kaitlyn sprayed out of the bassinet before we left the hospital and she's gotten Chris several times!

Megan said...

Most of my friends have litle girls and say spraying is an issue! I had always heard of it as a boy thing, now I know it's not!