Friday, January 8, 2010

First Snow

Yesterday we started getting some flurries! Usually not a big deal, but I've been in the South too long so it was very exciting! Not only because it's atypical, but it was the first time Jeremiah saw snow. There was so little of it that he was oblivious of it all.
After he went to down for the night it started picking up. This morning when we got up (at 6am, yuck!) there was dusting of snow. As soon as the sun came up Matt and I bundled up Jeremiah and took him out side for some pictures! He looked like a kid from a cartoon, barley able to put his arms down. Had to make sure my sweet thin-blood Southern boy didn't freeze!
Not much, but we'll take it!
Can kind of see the snow on the ground

The wind gusted right as Matt took the picture and poor baby couldn't breath


I think Jeremiah liked it, for the whole 3 minutes we were out there. He wanted to make sure his Noah's Ark animal got to see the snow too. It's in every picture. :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How much fun is that! Hopefully we'll have more snow next Chritsmas than we did this Christmas so you can all play with us! And of course all the cousins!

Thanks for posting the p;ictures...I don't find enough time or energy to do both the blog and Facebook.

Love you,
Daddy

Megan said...

We're all hoping for snow this Christmas! My boys would LOVE it!

I hear you about doing both. But I'm starting to get into more blogging.

Love you too!