Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mail Call

Jeremiah got his first package in the mail. It wasn't a card or anything. It was a package! Those of you who knew me in college know what I'm talking about. I would come down from the mail room and have a HUGE box stuffed with goodies from my mom. Today Jeremiah to experience a package from Kansas.
He loved watching my dump out the box and trying to grab everything!

The package wasn't just from Grandma, Aunt Shannie sent TDY presents from while she was in Perth! It looks like he's thinking, "Perth is where???" Shannie sent the shirt for Jeremiah, a really fun book, and some fancy homemade soap. Thanks, Shannie!


HE loved playing with the box! A taste of Christmas, I think.



3 comments:

momma said...

super fun pictures!!! he does look very excited!

Shannie said...

he's not saying "where's Perth?" he's saying "when are we going momma?"

Megan said...

That's a good question, Shannie!