Thursday, January 22, 2009

Three months to go!

Here is my latest belly picture, 26 weeks



The customers at work are just starting to realize that I'm pregnant. I work in the drive thru so that makes it harder to tell. The other day I was finishing helping a gentleman and he asked me how much longer. It was getting close to when we close so I looked at the clock and told him just over an hour. He looked at me really funny and then said, "No, till your baby comes." I was so startled and felt so silly  that it took me a second to get the date out. Tori, the girl I work with could not stop laughing. I couldn't help it, I was ready to go home for the day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look wonderful!!!

Unknown said...

That's funny! Kinda like you know you've been pregnant a long time when somone asks you how much longer and you tell them anything other than when your baby's due!

Or, you know you've been pregnant a long time when you don't remember the last time you shaved your toes...but it doesn't matter because you can't see'em

Megan said...

LOL! I still see my toes. I just ignore them most of the time.