Friday, October 17, 2008

Paint!

Matt and I have been dying to paint since we've moved in. Today we finally started! 

After doing to cut in work. If you can't tell it's a nice blue. We have an awesome rug with a bunch of different colors in it. The blue on the wall goes with the rug. 

The finished product! Still need to do some touch up and paint the try ceiling. Plan is to do the try tomorrow and the touch up, soon. :-) We love it!

Next is the half bath. Have all the paint for that so hopefully within the next week we'll get it finish. I love color!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks wonderful!!! can't wait to see it all!

Anonymous said...

Wow. It looks great.

Unknown said...

It does look great! Please keep working on your painting skills...I'm looking forward to the 10 days you'll stay with us! If you get my drift...

It's exciting to do this work and you're doing a great job,
Daddy

Anonymous said...

Dear Megan and Matt your painting project looks fabulous.. It is lots or work but isn't it great satisfactionm making it YOUR home. Enjoy Love

Megan said...

Thanks everyone! It is wonderful slowly seeing our personality more and more in our home.

I'll tell Matt that you want to paint while we're there, Daddy. I really shouldn't be around the fumes too much. :-) What are you wanting to paint next?

Shannie said...

I think you need some art for those nice blue walls...

Elizabeth said...

Hey Megan, since I haven't seen you in person since our McLean Pres (VA) days, it's still a little hard to grasp that you are all grown up, married and expecting a baby! Congratulations all around. I just thought I'd say "HI" since I've stopped by a couple of times to check out your blog. I've been keeping in touch with Kierstyn through hers for almost a couple of years now.

Elizabeth

(P.S. If you can't figure out who I am, just ask your sister, or think Pioneer Girls Pal way, way back.)