Monday, October 31, 2011

6 months

It's been a busy month for Ephram! Turning half a year old is a big deal!

  • Started solid foods. At first he was not a fan, now he loves it! And we've only tried rice cereal. Veggies are coming this week.
  • Sits up on his own now.
  • Loves to sit and pull toys out of a basket.
  • Has started making a "fart" (for lack of a better word) noise.
  • Extremely ticklish! On his sides, under arms and especially is collar bones.
  • Still not rolling from his tummy to his back. He so close! I can't wait because he has woken up a few times stuck on his tummy.
  • Not sleeping through the night yet. I'm hoping that by the next update that will have changed.
  • Tomorrow he will have his six month appointment, so I'll have an update on his weight then!

    Trying rice cereal for the first time



"This is not milk!"


"That wasn't so bad."



Six months



4 comments:

Shannie said...

The picture of Ephram on the blue chair reminds me of Papa Kerry. I think it's the smile and the gesture combined.

momma said...

i like shannie's comment and had to go back and look at it again. can't wait to see hime again.

Unknown said...

Still waiting for the update from his 6-month appointment...

Megan said...

I went back to look at the picture. It reminded me of Papa Kerry too.