Monday, May 23, 2011

1 Month

Ephram is a month old! Hard to believe. I like to think back going, a month ago we came home from the hospital! Ephram is doing great! Here's a quick update on him.

He LOVES to be swaddled! Even when he's not sleepy, he likes to be swaddled, snuggled and look around.

He's a paci boy.

Nurses every 2:30 to 3 hours. Unless he's going through a growth spurt, then it's 2 to 2:30.

Longest stretch between feedings was 6 hours during the night.

The swing is his favorite place, beside someone’s arms













































2 comments:

Kierstyn said...

I will be more than happy to let that sweet boy stay in my arms as much as possible in EIGHT DAYS!!!!

Liesel said...

He's so sweet. In the second to last pic with his eyes wide open I think he looks like Jeremiah. Maybe it's just the big eyes :) Congratulations again! I'm going to check your blog more often for updates ;)