Saturday, March 5, 2011

Terrible Twos

Who this sweet boy? It couldn't be terrible! He'sbeen testing us. Last night was point and case.
Jeremiah decided I wastaking too long to make dinner, so went looking in the pantry. He found something tasty! Syrup! Didn't know he had gotten that out till I see it on the carpet. Thankfully, it came out no problem.
After dinner, Matt and I were relaxing in the living room while Jeremiah played in the play room. I could hear him playing with his cars so wasn't worried. Until it was quiet, and had been for a few minutes. Matt went to check it out. His response, "Oh no... Megan!" I walk in and this is what I saw.

Except I saw Jeremiah standing up the table with black drool on his face, shirt and hands. I had forgotten to pick up the crayons after we had colored. Jeremiah ate part of a black one. He realized spit and crayon made a paint like substance and went to town on the wall.

Is it bad that my first reaction was, "This is hilarious! Where's my camera???" Wasn't so hilarious when we were trying toclean it up and figure out if the generic brand crayons were nontoxic. After a call to my mom, the store where we got the crayon, Mom, and poison control we decided we would all make it through the night. Barely!

I'm so glad we haven't painted Jeremiah's big boy room yet. Until we do, there will be some black hand prints on the wall.

Some few more pictures of Jeremiah's "art".









3 comments:

momma said...

very creative!!! glad everyone made it through the night!

The Wardlows said...

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser has become my new best friend because of this. I now wonder how I ever lived without it! Cleans walls, chairs, tables, you name it. Just don't use it on your sweet baby. It will hurt. Good luck!

Megan said...

We painted the room last night and it doesn't show through. Yay!