Sunday, June 8, 2008

I'm a loser

Matt's Aunt Melinda and Uncle Mike got a pool earlier this summer. That's were we spend a good portion of our weekends. While we were there today Matt swam the length of the pool under water. I thought it couldn't be that hard so I gave it a try. I wanted to make sure I stayed under water so I was getting as close as I could to the bottom, of the sallow end. I ended up scraping my chin on the bottom! Now I have a nice red mark. It's kind of on the under side,  it's not too obvious (hopefully).  Thankfully, I'm in the drive thru at work. Maybe I won't have any customers asking questions about it. I felt like a dork though. :-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OK, but did you make it the length of the pool?

Just kidding, I'm sure you popped up once you scraped you chin. I couldn't find the picture though...certainly there is a picture...!

Love you ,
Daddy

Shannie said...

You're a dork.

Unknown said...

So...how did the day turn out? Did any one notice or hassle you?

Megan said...

I did pop up right away and wanted to know if I was bleeding.
No one said anything. I told a few people, they all looked at me like I'm nuts!