- He now has 2 teeth! The bottom two. I don;t think the third is too far behind.
- Loves eating! But not baby food. I think it's the spoon he doesn't like. He'll eat anything that he can put in his mouth or I feed him off my finger. He's eaten many more foods then I would have ever thought about giving Jeremiah at this age!
- Still not sleeping through the night. While teething he was waking up every three hours! Thankfully he's back to just once a night.
- He's a lover boy! He'll grab my face and give me kisses, violently! When I pull away from him my hair has been pulled out of it's poney tail and droll is covering my face. He kisses other people, but not with the same intensity.
- He has discovered Tonks and is fascinated by her!
- Can roll both ways, but just has no desire to do it. He's very content.
- We're starting to sign with him. There have been a couple times I've thought he's tried to sign milk. It seems like he's starting to get the meaning of the signs. Pretty exciting.
- In his big boy convertible car seat.
- Last week Matt weighed him on our scale, 21 lbs! He's my chunky monkey.
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Ephram turned seven months while we were visiting my family for Thanksgiving. It's been exciting to see more and more of his little personality come out.
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
At Ephram's 6 month appointment he weighed 19lbs and 6oz! I was a little surprised he was so close to 20lbs already. What really surprised me was that at Jeremiah's 6 month appointment he was 17lbs 9oz. Ephram weighs 2lbs more then Jeremiah did at the same age! Up till this point the boys have been an ounce a part. At birth, 2 months and 4 months. Just one ounce. Now Ephram is up 2lbs! He's a chunky monkey and I love it!